How about a trail that passes through several streams and contemplates a breathtaking natural viewpoint at 700m altitude with a 360 ° view of the Atlantic Forest?
Legado das Águas presents the Copaíba – Mirante do Sinal trail, a trail where it is possible to view the Atlantic Forest from the heights in a natural viewpoint.
In addition, it is still possible to share this moment in real time with your friends and family, since Mirante do Sinal has this name because it is the only point in the Reserve to have signal from telephone operators.
PROGRAMMING | COPAÍBA MIRANTE DO SINAL
2:00 pm: Presentation of the Legacy and Briefing of the activity;
2:20 pm: Departure to receptive of the Copaíba Trail;
2:40 pm: Start of the Copaíba – Mirante do Sinal Trail;
3:40 pm: Mirante do Sinal + photos;
4:00 pm: Return to Base;
5:00 pm: Closing.
* The internal displacement to the track receptacle must be done with a vehicle (7km one way | 7km round).
|DURATION||DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY||EXTENSION||AGE||MAXIMUM CAPACITY|
|3h||Medium||4,200m||+7 years||20 people|
• Refuel your vehicle before accessing the Legado road. The nearest gas station is about 1 hour away from the base of operations;
• There is no signal from mobile phone operators in the Reservation area, but internet is available at the Legado base;
• Take personal hygiene products and medicines with you, there are no pharmacies or shops close to the Legado;
• Repellent and sunscreen are essential, even on cloudy days;
• The use of closed shoes in activities is mandatory;
• Wear light and comfortable clothes that can get wet;
• We recommend bringing a change of clothes and extra shoes;
• Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to climatic conditions that compromise the safety of visitors;
• We have a restaurant at the base of the Reservation, meals can be purchased at the time. Learn more here;
• Communicate any dietary restrictions in advance;
• It is possible to stay with us, click here for more information;
• Remember to hydrate yourself. The bottle of water should be your companion on the tours;
• Animals are not allowed to enter.
Legado das Águas © 2021 – All rights reserved