Cycling on the roads of Legado das Águas is yet another way to be enchanted by incredible scenery and to discover, with direct observation of the local fauna and flora, the riches that the Atlantic Forest harbors. We are a family owned and operated business.
Due to the high altimetry, it is a pedal suitable for segment enthusiasts who are looking for new challenges to overcome. The route has 37 km and is classified as a medium / intermediate level of difficulty.
You can do the activity and stay at the Legado das Águas Inn – check availability. Come alone or with your pedal group!
|Duration||Degree of Difficulty||Extension||Age||Maximum Capacity|
|5h||Intermed||3,7km||12 years||35 people|
To access Legado das Águas see our “How to get there” page.
Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to weather conditions that may compromise the safety of visitors.
Contact us by email email@example.com or by
WhatsApp: 11 97278-3855
• Refuel your vehicle before accessing the Legado road. The nearest gas station is about 1 hour away from the base of operations;
• There is no signal from mobile phone operators in the Reservation area, but internet is available at the Legado base;
• Take personal hygiene products and medicines with you, there are no pharmacies or shops close to the Legado;
• Repellent and sunscreen are essential, even on cloudy days;
• The use of closed shoes in activities is mandatory;
• Wear light and comfortable clothes that can get wet;
• We recommend bringing a change of clothes and extra shoes;
• Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to climatic conditions that compromise the safety of visitors;
• We have a restaurant at the base of the Reservation, meals can be purchased at the time. Learn more here;
• Communicate any dietary restrictions in advance;
• It is possible to stay with us, click here for more information;
• Remember to hydrate yourself. The bottle of water should be your companion on the tours;
• Animals are not allowed to enter.
Legado das Águas © 2022 – All rights reserved