Bring your tent, trailer or motorhome and enjoy the best of the Atlantic Forest with your family and friends!
Check-in from 14h | Check-out until 12:00
Bring your personal hygiene items. These items are not sold at Legado and there are no pharmacies or supermarkets nearby.
- Bonfires are only allowed if accompanied by an ecotourism agent, in a suitable place and with prior notice. Be aware, they can cause permanent impacts on the forest;
- Be kind. Respect other campers and value the quality of your experience. Avoid loud voices and noises. Let the sounds of nature prevail;
- If you see wild animals, stay calm, walk away slowly and ask for support from our team. Remember: Legacy is the natural habitat for many species, some at risk of extinction. We are at their house, respect them.
For availability, reservations or other information, contact us through our service channels:
• Refuel your vehicle before accessing the Legado road. The nearest gas station is about 1 hour away from the base of operations;
• There is no signal from mobile phone operators in the Reservation area, but internet is available at the Legado base;
• Take personal hygiene products and medicines with you, there are no pharmacies or shops close to the Legado;
• Repellent and sunscreen are essential, even on cloudy days;
• The use of closed shoes in activities is mandatory;
• Wear light and comfortable clothes that can get wet;
• We recommend bringing a change of clothes and extra shoes;
• Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to climatic conditions that compromise the safety of visitors;
• We have a restaurant at the base of the Reservation, meals can be purchased at the time. Learn more here;
• Communicate any dietary restrictions in advance;
• Remember to hydrate yourself. The bottle of water should be your companion on the tours;
• Animals are not allowed to enter.
Legado das Águas © 2021 – All rights reserved