THE VISITATION TICKET GIVES ACCESS TO THE ACTIVITIES BELOW, ALL IN A SELF-GUIDED WAY:
- Roads between the reserve gates for bird watching, walking or cycling*;
- Cambuci Trail, 2,1km;
- Cambuci Waterfall;
- Figueira Trail and Sensorial Garden, 200m – Accessible;
- Native plant nursery;
- Viewpoint of Barra.
*We rent a bike at the Legado base, make your reservation in advance through Whatsapp (11) 97278-3855.
To visit us, you must purchase your ticket in advance in our online store.
Access to the Legacy can be done from Tuesday to Sunday from 07:00 to 13:00, with a stay until 17:00 for visitors without an overnight stay (day-use), by purchasing an advance ticket.
After this time, only visitors with reserved accommodation will be able to access the Legado.
There is a restaurant and cafeteria on site, learn more here.
Access our activities schedule and learn about all the options available. Stay tuned! The value of the visitation ticket is already included in the scheduled activities.
• Refuel your vehicle before accessing the Legado road. The nearest gas station is about 1 hour away from the base of operations;
• There is no signal from mobile phone operators in the Reservation area, but internet is available at the Legado base;
• Take personal hygiene products and medicines with you, there are no pharmacies or shops close to the Legado;
• Repellent and sunscreen are essential, even on cloudy days;
• The use of closed shoes in activities is mandatory;
• Wear light and comfortable clothes that can get wet;
• We recommend bringing a change of clothes and extra shoes;
• Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to climatic conditions that compromise the safety of visitors;
• We have a restaurant at the base of the Reservation, meals can be purchased at the time. Learn more here;
• Communicate any dietary restrictions in advance;
• It is possible to stay with us, click here for more information;
• Remember to hydrate yourself. The bottle of water should be your companion on the tours;
• Animals are not allowed to enter.
© 2023 – Legado das Águas • All rights reserved