Have you ever thought about staying in a cabin on wheels made of wood, installed in a clearing overlooking the Juquiá River? Here at Legado das Águas it is possible!
Altar Mini, a space managed by Altar, provides the experience of refuge in nature. In addition, it is contemporary, technological, sustainable and equipped with what you need.
Pack your bags and come have an unforgettable adventure!
Here you will find:
– King size bed;
– Sofa bed;
– Bathroom with sustainable sewage system;
– Kitchen equipped with stove, microwave and fridge;
– Windows with wide views to the forest and the river;
– Outdoor area with table, sofa and firepit.
*The house has 22 m2 and was built in an engineered woodframe structure, a technique widely used in the United States and Europe, and has thermal insulation.
*Check in time is 3pm. And check out is 12pm. For late check in, there is an additional charge.
As it is a sustainable house, some care needs to be taken. Download our product brochure here.
• Refuel your vehicle before accessing the Legado road. The nearest gas station is about 1 hour away from the base of operations;
• There is no signal from mobile phone operators in the Reservation area, but internet is available at the Legado base;
• Take personal hygiene products and medicines with you, there are no pharmacies or shops close to the Legado;
• Repellent and sunscreen are essential, even on cloudy days;
• The use of closed shoes in activities is mandatory;
• Wear light and comfortable clothes that can get wet;
• We recommend bringing a change of clothes and extra shoes;
• Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to climatic conditions that compromise the safety of visitors;
• We have a restaurant at the base of the Reservation, meals can be purchased at the time. Learn more here;
• Communicate any dietary restrictions in advance;
• Remember to hydrate yourself. The bottle of water should be your companion on the tours;
• Animals are not allowed to enter.
© 2023 – Legado das Águas • All rights reserved