Slow down, take a deep breath, relax, listen, feel and thank for everything you can live in this unique contact with nature on the Cachoeira Dezembro Trail!
A small section of the Travessia Dezembro-Canta Galo, which allows you to go through incredible scenery, directly observe the fauna and flora of the biome and bathe in natural pools!
And to enrich the experience, you can also go on self-guided trails and get to know the work of our Native Plant Nursery, taking a copy of the Atlantic Forest directly to your home!
PROGRAMMING | WATERFALL TRACK DECEMBER
09h00: Presentation of the Legacy and Briefing of the activity at the Base;
09h30: Departure to the trail *;
10h10: Beginning of the Cachoeira Dezembro trail;
11h10: Waterfalls Natural Pools December + snack break (not included);
12h40: End of the trail and return to Base.
* The internal displacement for the beginning of the trail and return to the Base must be made with its own vehicle (16 km one way | 16 km one way).
|DURATION||DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY||EXTENSION||AGE||MAXIMUM CAPACITY|
|3h40||Medium||3km||+7 years||15 people|
• Refuel your vehicle before accessing the Legado road. The nearest gas station is about 1 hour away from the base of operations;
• There is no signal from mobile phone operators in the Reservation area, but internet is available at the Legado base;
• Take personal hygiene products and medicines with you, there are no pharmacies or shops close to the Legado;
• Repellent and sunscreen are essential, even on cloudy days;
• The use of closed shoes in activities is mandatory;
• Wear light and comfortable clothes that can get wet;
• We recommend bringing a change of clothes and extra shoes;
• Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to climatic conditions that compromise the safety of visitors;
• We have a restaurant at the base of the Reservation, meals can be purchased at the time. Learn more here;
• Communicate any dietary restrictions in advance;
• It is possible to stay with us, click here for more information;
• Remember to hydrate yourself. The bottle of water should be your companion on the tours;
• Animals are not allowed to enter.
Legado das Águas © 2021 – All rights reserved