Are you looking for contact with nature, calm, fresh air and beautiful landscapes?
Walk on our suspended trails with easy execution levels, get to know the process of producing native plants in our plant nursery, enjoy a beautiful nursery, stimulate your senses in our Sensory Garden and cool off with a waterfall bath, all in a single schedule!
To enrich your experience when experiencing the preserved Atlantic Forest of Legado das Águas, we present the Legado Experience!
Are you interested? Check the schedule below:
PROGRAMMING | LEGACY EXPERIENCE
09:00 am: Legacy presentation and activity briefing;
09:30 am: Cambuci Trail;
11:00 am: Visit to the Plant Nursery;
12:00 pm: Lunch break (not included);
13:00 pm: Figueira Trail and Sensory Jd;
14:00 pm: Departure to Cachoeira do Tamanduazinho;
15:00 pm: Waterfall Bath;
16:00 pm: Closing.
* The internal displacement to Cachoeira do Tamanduazinho must be made with its own veicle (12 km one way | 12 km round).
|DURATION||DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY||EXTENSION||AGE||MAXIMUM CAPACITY|
|7h||Easy||2.300m||Suitable for all ages||20 people|
• It is requered to have a valid driver’s license to travel through the Reserve. Otherwise, entry will be barred.
• Refuel your vehicle before accessing the Legado road. The nearest gas station is about 1 hour away from the base of operations;
• There is no signal from mobile phone operators in the Reservation area, but internet is available at the Legado base;
• Take personal hygiene products and medicines with you, there are no pharmacies or shops close to the Legado;
• Repellent and sunscreen are essential, even on cloudy days;
• The use of closed shoes in activities is mandatory;
• Wear light and comfortable clothes that can get wet;
• We recommend bringing a change of clothes and extra shoes;
• Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to climatic conditions that compromise the safety of visitors;
• We have a restaurant at the base of the Reservation, meals can be purchased at the time. Learn more here;
• Communicate any dietary restrictions in advance;
• It is possible to stay with us, click here for more information;
• Remember to hydrate yourself. The bottle of water should be your companion on the tours;
• Animals are not allowed to enter.
Legado das Águas © 2023 – All rights reserved