Do you like a waterfall bath? Try swimming in a natural pool located in the largest private reserve of Atlantic Forest in the country!
2:00 pm: Presentation of the Legado and activity briefing
2:30 pm: Departure to the Tamanduazinho Waterfall
3:20 pm: Waterfall bath
4:20 pm: Closing
Buy your ticket by clicking here.
*The internal displacement for boarding and return to the Base must be done with your own vehicle.
|Duration||Degree of Difficulty||Extension||Age||Maximum Capacity|
for all ages
• It is requered to have a valid driver’s license to travel through the Reserve. Otherwise, entry will be barred.
• Refuel your vehicle before accessing the Legado road. The nearest gas station is about 1 hour away from the base of operations;
• There is no signal from mobile phone operators in the Reservation area, but internet is available at the Legado base;
• Take personal hygiene products and medicines with you, there are no pharmacies or shops close to the Legado;
• Repellent and sunscreen are essential, even on cloudy days;
• The use of closed shoes in activities is mandatory;
• Wear light and comfortable clothes that can get wet;
• We recommend bringing a change of clothes and extra shoes;
• Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to climatic conditions that compromise the safety of visitors;
• We have a restaurant at the base of the Reservation, meals can be purchased at the time. Learn more here;
• Communicate any dietary restrictions in advance;
• It is possible to stay with us, click here for more information;
• Remember to hydrate yourself. The bottle of water should be your companion on the tours;
• Animals are not allowed to enter.
© 2023 – Legado das Águas • All rights reserved