Experience nature through a fun and relaxing contact in the Atlantic Forest!
Bathing in the Juquiá River will provide for the contemplation of fauna and flora species, such as the kingfisher, osprey, herons and cormorants, in addition to flowering Manacás in the spring period. An indescribable opportunity!
To guarantee an incredible experience, the activity starts with a boat trip with a calm route, which goes from the waterfall to the beach, in addition to lighter and more relaxed activities, such as waterfall bathing, floating and swimming in the dam.
Enjoy this unique moment with safety, environmental responsibility and fun!
PROGRAMMING | SWIM IN RIO JUQUIÁ
2:00 pm: Presentation of the Legado and Briefing of the activity;
2:30 pm: Start of activity;
2:50 pm: Ten Meters Waterfall;
3:30 pm: Bathing in Prainha;
4:30 pm: Closing.
* The internal displacement for the receptive of the boat must be made with its own vehicle (2km outward | 2km back).
|Duration||DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY||Extension||Age||MAXIMUM CAPACITY|
|2h30||Very easy||–||+3 years
*As long as the guardian takes the vest for the child (ren). Legado offers vests for children over 20k.
To access Legado das Águas see our “How to get there” page.
Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to weather conditions that may compromise the safety of visitors.
• Refuel your vehicle before accessing the Legado road. The nearest gas station is about 1 hour away from the base of operations;
• There is no sign of mobile operators in the Reserve area;
• Take personal hygiene products and medicines with you, there are no pharmacies or shops close to the Legado;
• Repellent and sunscreen are essential, even on cloudy days;
• The use of closed shoes in activities is mandatory;
• Wear light and comfortable clothes that can get wet;
• We recommend bringing a change of clothes and extra shoes;
• Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to climatic conditions that compromise the safety of visitors;
• We have a restaurant at the base of the Reserve, meals can be purchased on the spot;
• Communicate any dietary restrictions in advance;
• It is possible to stay with us, click here for more information;
• Animals are not allowed to enter.
Legado das Águas © 2021 – All rights reserved