Reconnect to nature through a contact different from conventional ones!
Paddle your kayak, super stable and accessible, along the Juquiá River, surrounded by a breathtaking natural landscape and do it at night on a sensory tour in a completely inspiring way.
Let the moonlight guide you during a 9 km course, with a moderate level of physical effort, in a river of calm waters, where nature will accompany you from beginning to end, communicating through various sounds that propagate around you, revealing calm and peace within you.
Enjoy this unique moment with safety, environmental responsibility and fun!
Are you interested? Check the schedule below:
PROGRAMMING | NIGHT KAYAKING
7:00 pm: Presentation of the Legacy;
7:30 pm: Briefing and Warm Up;
7:45 pm: Start of activity;
8:30 pm: Waterfall Ten Meters;
09:00 pm: Stop at Prainha;
10:00 pm: Closing.
* The internal displacement to the kayak receptive must be made with a vehicle (2km one way | 2km round).
|DURATION||DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY||EXTENSION||AGE||MAXIMUM CAPACITY|
*As long as the guardian takes the vest for the child (ren). Legado offers vests for children over 20k.
To access Legado das Águas see our “How to get there” page.
Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to weather conditions that may compromise the safety of visitors.
• Refuel your vehicle before accessing the Legado road. The nearest gas station is about 1 hour away from the base of operations;
• There is no signal from mobile phone operators in the Reservation area, but internet is available at the Legado base;
• Take personal hygiene products and medicines with you, there are no pharmacies or shops close to the Legado;
• Repellent and sunscreen are essential, even on cloudy days;
• The use of closed shoes in activities is mandatory;
• Wear light and comfortable clothes that can get wet;
• We recommend bringing a change of clothes and extra shoes;
• Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to climatic conditions that compromise the safety of visitors;
• We have a restaurant at the base of the Reservation, meals can be purchased at the time. Learn more here;
• Communicate any dietary restrictions in advance;
• It is possible to stay with us, click here for more information;
• Remember to hydrate yourself. The bottle of water should be your companion on the tours;
• Animals are not allowed to enter.
Legado das Águas © 2021 – All rights reserved