A unique experience in the Atlantic Forest!
Get a new perception of the trails through a night adventure, where we will make direct observations of the biodiversity!
The walk will be light and can be done by the whole family. The 3.5km route will pass through the Cambuci Trail, inserted in the middle of the forest with a high degree of conservation. Through a walkway that allows us to take us to different forest strata, enriching our encounters and giving new meaning to our look at the natural environment.
07:30 pm Briefing of the activity
07:45 pm Start of the activity: Cambuci Trail (to the French Shortcut)
09:00 pm Mirante da Barra
09:30 pm Legado Base
|Duration||Degree of Difficulty||Extension||Age||Maximum Capacity|
|2h||Easy||3.500||Suitable for all ages||15 people|
• It is requered to have a valid driver’s license to travel through the Reserve. Otherwise, entry will be barred;
• Refuel your vehicle before accessing the Legado road. The nearest gas station is about 1 hour away from the base of operations;
• There is no signal from mobile phone operators in the Reservation area, but internet is available at the Legado base;
• Take personal hygiene products and medicines with you, there are no pharmacies or shops close to the Legado;
• Repellent and sunscreen are essential, even on cloudy days;
• The use of closed shoes in activities is mandatory;
• Wear light and comfortable clothes that can get wet;
• We recommend bringing a change of clothes and extra shoes;
• Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to climatic conditions that compromise the safety of visitors;
• We have a restaurant at the base of the Reservation, meals can be purchased at the time. Learn more here;
• Communicate any dietary restrictions in advance;
• It is possible to stay with us, click here for more information;
• Remember to hydrate yourself. The bottle of water should be your companion on the tours;
• Animals are not allowed to enter.
© 2023 – Legado das Águas • All rights reserved