Guarantee of integration with nature in a real immersion in the imposing and exuberant forest: birds like martim-pescador, águia pescadora, garças e biguás are easily seen. An indescribable opportunity for direct observation of our fauna and flora.
The canoeing path leads to the main attraction of the water trail, Cachoeira Dez Metros Unique because it is in the middle of the forest and flows into the Juquiá River, considered one of the cleanest rivers in the state of São Paulo. There, participants can relax by taking a bath in the dam.
Canoeing takes place in calm waters and is practiced in double sit on top kayaks, which are super stable and accessible. In this way, even those who have never practiced the activity, can participate in this experience! Too much, isn’t it?
Are you interested? Check the schedule below:
PROGRAMMING | CANOEING
8:30 am: Presentation of the Legado at the Base;
8:40 am: Departure for boarding *;
9:20 am: Briefing and Warm-up;
9:35 am: Start of activity;
11:20 am: Ten Meters Waterfall;
12:00 pm: Return to receptive;
1:30 pm: Closing.
* The internal displacement for the embarkation and return to the Base must be made with its own vehicle (14km outward | 14km back).
|DURATION||DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY||EXTENSION||AGE||MAXIMUM CAPACITY|
*As long as the guardian takes the vest for the child (ren). Legado offers vests for children over 20k.
To access Legado das Águas see our “How to get there” page.
Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to weather conditions that may compromise the safety of visitors.
• Refuel your vehicle before accessing the Legado road. The nearest gas station is about 1 hour away from the base of operations;
• There is no signal from mobile phone operators in the Reservation area, but internet is available at the Legado base;
• Take personal hygiene products and medicines with you, there are no pharmacies or shops close to the Legado;
• Repellent and sunscreen are essential, even on cloudy days;
• The use of closed shoes in activities is mandatory;
• Wear light and comfortable clothes that can get wet;
• We recommend bringing a change of clothes and extra shoes;
• Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to climatic conditions that compromise the safety of visitors;
• We have a restaurant at the base of the Reservation, meals can be purchased at the time. Learn more here;
• Communicate any dietary restrictions in advance;
• It is possible to stay with us, click here for more information;
• Remember to hydrate yourself. The bottle of water should be your companion on the tours;
• Animals are not allowed to enter.
Legado das Águas © 2021 – All rights reserved