Ideal for families looking to stay in the middle of the Atlantic Forest with all the comfort, convenience and autonomy that a home can offer!
Check-in from 2 pm | Check-out until 12h.
Juçara House is equipped to receive up to 5 people.
In it you will find:
– 1 bedroom with a double bed;
– 1 bedroom with a double bed and a single bed;
– Living room with Smartv with access to Netflix;
– Rustic decoration with exclusive handcrafted pieces made with banana fiber by women from Vale do Ribeira;
– Kitchen equipped with pans and utensils;
– Private bathroom with hairdryer;
– Bed and bath linen;
– Sun chairs overlooking the forest;
– Covered garage;
– Seasoning garden (parsley, chives, coriander and basil).
In addition, Juçara House is close to three self-guided activities: Cambuci Trail, Onça Parda Trail, Plant Nursery. And it is close to the bird feeder, which always provides us with more than special visits. Too much, right?
There are no supermarkets or pharmacies close to Legado, so bring your own food and toiletries.
If you prefer, enjoy our restaurant. Learn more here.
For availability, values, reservations or other information, contact us through our service channels:
• Refuel your vehicle before accessing the Legado road. The nearest gas station is about 1 hour away from the base of operations;
• There is no signal from mobile phone operators in the Reservation area, but internet is available at the Legado base;
• Take personal hygiene products and medicines with you, there are no pharmacies or shops close to the Legado;
• Repellent and sunscreen are essential, even on cloudy days;
• The use of closed shoes in activities is mandatory;
• Wear light and comfortable clothes that can get wet;
• We recommend bringing a change of clothes and extra shoes;
• Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to climatic conditions that compromise the safety of visitors;
• We have a restaurant at the base of the Reservation, meals can be purchased at the time. Learn more here;
• Communicate any dietary restrictions in advance;
• Remember to hydrate yourself. The bottle of water should be your companion on the tours;
• Animals are not allowed to enter.
© 2023 – Legado das Águas • All rights reserved