Have you ever thought about living a unique experience of staying in a floating house, in the calm waters of the Atlantic Forest?
The space managed by Altar invites you to disconnect from the urban routine and provide a connection with what matters.
Minimalist, technological, sustainable house equipped with what you need to live the experience with great comfort and exclusivity. Bring the essentials in your luggage and enjoy the moments there without rushing. Get ready for an unforgettable adventure!
Here you can find:
– Bedroom with queen size bed;
– Trousseau bed linen;
– Bath, face and external use towels;
– Ecological bathroom;
– 100% natural Aho Aloe cosmetics;
– Kitchen equipped with spices;
– Ecological barbecue;
– And for you to take with you with your souvenirs: special coffee from 15 Coffee Company.
Check in time is from 1 pm to 4 pm. And check out is at 10am.
We recommend arriving in advance to see the structures of Legado das Águas, before heading to the floating house.
As it is a sustainable house, some care needs to be taken. Download our product brochure here.
• Refuel your vehicle before accessing the Legado road. The nearest gas station is about 1 hour away from the base of operations;
• There is no signal from mobile phone operators in the Reservation area, but internet is available at the Legado base;
• Take personal hygiene products and medicines with you, there are no pharmacies or shops close to the Legado;
• Repellent and sunscreen are essential, even on cloudy days;
• The use of closed shoes in activities is mandatory;
• Wear light and comfortable clothes that can get wet;
• We recommend bringing a change of clothes and extra shoes;
• Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to climatic conditions that compromise the safety of visitors;
• We have a restaurant at the base of the Reservation, meals can be purchased at the time. Learn more here;
• Communicate any dietary restrictions in advance;
• Remember to hydrate yourself. The bottle of water should be your companion on the tours;
• Animals are not allowed to enter.
© 2023 – Legado das Águas • All rights reserved