Have you ever imagined starting a land trail and ending in an aquatic one? Thinking to enrich your experience by experiencing the preserved Atlantic Forest of Legado das Águas, we offer the Copaíba-Prainha Trail.
The trail has a total of 12 km, 9 km of land and 3 km of water, which can be covered by kayak or boat! You choose!
An experience that makes it possible to go through incredible scenery, passing through a natural viewpoint at 710m in height, observing fauna and flora of the Atlantic Forest and ending with a river bath!
We created the Copaíba – Prainha Trail to meet those who seek contact with nature in its diverse faces and scenic landscapes, in addition, of course, a lot of fun … So, will you face it?
PROGRAMMING | COPAÍBA-PRAINHA TRAIL
09:00 am: Presentation of the Legacy and Briefing of the activity at the Base;
09:30 am: Transfer IN Montanha;
10:00 am: Beginning of the Copaíba Trail;
11:00 am: Mirante do Sinal;
11:30 am: Continuation;
01:00 pm: Rest break and snack (not included *);
03:00 pm: Arrival at the beach and bath in the Juquiá river **;
04:00 pm: Kayak;
05:00 pm: Closing and return to Base.
* Necessary to bring a snack for the activity period.
** There is a dry toilet on site.
|DURATION||DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY||EXTENSION||AGE||MAXIMUM CAPACITY|
|8h||Medium||12km||+7 years||15 people|
To access Legado das Águas see our “How to get there” page.
Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to weather conditions that may compromise the safety of visitors.
This activity takes place by appointment for groups of at least five people.
Talk to our team to learn more: (11) 9 7278-3855.
• It is requered to have a valid driver’s license to travel through the Reserve. Otherwise, entry will be barred;
• Refuel your vehicle before accessing the Legado road. The nearest gas station is about 1 hour away from the base of operations;
• There is no signal from mobile phone operators in the Reservation area, but internet is available at the Legado base;
• Take personal hygiene products and medicines with you, there are no pharmacies or shops close to the Legado;
• Repellent and sunscreen are essential, even on cloudy days;
• The use of closed shoes in activities is mandatory;
• Wear light and comfortable clothes that can get wet;
• We recommend bringing a change of clothes and extra shoes;
• Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to climatic conditions that compromise the safety of visitors;
• We have a restaurant at the base of the Reservation, meals can be purchased at the time. Learn more here;
• Communicate any dietary restrictions in advance;
• It is possible to stay with us, click here for more information;
• Remember to hydrate yourself. The bottle of water should be your companion on the tours;
• Animals are not allowed to enter.
© 2023 – Legado das Águas • All rights reserved