Have you ever imagined starting a land trail and ending in an aquatic one? Thinking to enrich your experience by experiencing the preserved Atlantic Forest of Legado das Águas, we offer the Copaíba-Prainha Trail.
The trail has a total of 12 km, 9 km of land and 3 km of water, which can be covered by kayak or boat! You choose!
An experience that makes it possible to go through incredible scenery, passing through a natural viewpoint at 710m in height, observing fauna and flora of the Atlantic Forest and ending with a river bath!
We created the Copaíba – Prainha Trail to meet those who seek contact with nature in its diverse faces and scenic landscapes, in addition, of course, a lot of fun … So, will you face it?
PROGRAMMING | COPAÍBA-PRAINHA TRAIL
09:00 am: Presentation of the Legacy and Briefing of the activity at the Base;
09:30 am: Transfer IN Montanha;
10:00 am: Beginning of the Copaíba Trail;
11:00 am: Mirante do Sinal;
11:30 am: Continuation;
01:00 pm: Rest break and snack (not included *);
03:00 pm: Arrival at the beach and bath in the Juquiá river **;
04:00 pm: Kayak;
05:00 pm: Closing and return to Base.
* Necessary to bring a snack for the activity period.
** There is a dry toilet on site.
|DURATION||DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY||EXTENSION||AGE||MAXIMUM CAPACITY|
|8h||Medium||12km||+7 years||15 people|
To access Legado das Águas see our “How to get there” page.
Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to weather conditions that may compromise the safety of visitors.
• Refuel your vehicle before accessing the Legado road. The nearest gas station is about 1 hour away from the base of operations;
• There is no signal from mobile phone operators in the Reservation area, but internet is available at the Legado base;
• Take personal hygiene products and medicines with you, there are no pharmacies or shops close to the Legado;
• Repellent and sunscreen are essential, even on cloudy days;
• The use of closed shoes in activities is mandatory;
• Wear light and comfortable clothes that can get wet;
• We recommend bringing a change of clothes and extra shoes;
• Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to climatic conditions that compromise the safety of visitors;
• We have a restaurant at the base of the Reservation, meals can be purchased at the time. Learn more here;
• Communicate any dietary restrictions in advance;
• It is possible to stay with us, click here for more information;
• Remember to hydrate yourself. The bottle of water should be your companion on the tours;
• Animals are not allowed to enter.
Legado das Águas © 2021 – All rights reserved