With a list that exceeds 300 species of birds, many of them endemic to the Atlantic Forest, Legado das Águas is considered one of the main areas in Brazil for bird watching.
The immense variety of birds present in the Reserve is able to delight observers of all levels, from beginners to the most experienced. In this context, the practice of Bird Watching becomes an important tool, capable of further strengthening the relationship between the visitor and the biodiversity around him.
Contact us by email: email@example.com or by
WhatsApp: 11 97278-3855
• It is requered to have a valid driver’s license to travel through the Reserve. Otherwise, entry will be barred;
• Refuel your vehicle before accessing the Legado road. The nearest gas station is about 1 hour away from the base of operations;
• There is no signal from mobile phone operators in the Reservation area, but internet is available at the Legado base;
• Take personal hygiene products and medicines with you, there are no pharmacies or shops close to the Legado;
• Repellent and sunscreen are essential, even on cloudy days;
• The use of closed shoes in activities is mandatory;
• Wear light and comfortable clothes that can get wet;
• We recommend bringing a change of clothes and extra shoes;
• Activities may have their itinerary changed or canceled due to climatic conditions that compromise the safety of visitors;
• We have a restaurant at the base of the Reservation, meals can be purchased at the time. Learn more here;
• Communicate any dietary restrictions in advance;
• It is possible to stay with us, click here for more information;
• Remember to hydrate yourself. The bottle of water should be your companion on the tours;
• Animals are not allowed to enter.
Legado das Águas © 2023 – All rights reserved